- Have you been looking for ways to handle stressful situations with greater calm?
- Do you feel like you need to set better boundaries in your life? Maybe you find yourself trying to pour from an empty cup?
- Would you like to have relationships that are built on mutual trust and respect?
- Do you want to improve your ability to give and receive feedback, to be more effective in your communication?
- Are you interested in being that leader who people naturally want to follow?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of these questions, I invite you to sign up for an Equus Coaching Session. With this experience, you get two coaches: one human (that’s me!) and one equine (that’s the horse!).
Horses are amazing beings that embody authenticity, presence and non-judgment. Because of this, they are able to help us get to the core issue within minutes (versus the weeks, months or years it may take us with human partners.)
Horses mirror your inner intentions and attitudes. They help you see in a visceral way where you are congruent and where you aren’t. You are able to quickly access your own inner wisdom through your experience with the wisdom of the horse.
Horses are fully present, patient reflections of what is going on for you internally. Through their interactions with you, horses will illuminate patterns of learned behaviors and beliefs that may be working against you, holding you back or keeping you feeling stuck. They do this by providing immediate, clear and honest feedback in a compassionate way.
Through a series of activities, you will be able to quickly identify and shift limiting beliefs. It’s a profound and empowering way to reconnect with the truth of who you really are!
Your life is calling! Don’t you think it’s time to answer?
No horse experience necessary! All activities are completed safely from the ground. There is no riding in this session.
Options: (Contact me for pricing)
- Individual Equus Session: approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours – just you, me and the horses.
- Half-Day Session: 3½ – 4 hours – you and up to three of your friends, me and the horses
- Corporate Team Building and Leadership Development: Each session will be customized to fit your organization’s needs. Equus sessions are a wonderful way to have a transformational experiential learning event while having fun. In addition, these sessions help uncover hidden blocks to performance, interpersonal dynamics and leadership effectiveness.
Follow-up Coaching Calls available at an additional cost.
Special thanks to Reigning Grace Ranch for use of their facilities and horses in Rio Verde, AZ. www.azrgr.org